Module 2 - week assignment for the groups
Group assignment – chatbot (deadline: September 30)
Each group is to prototype a chatbot for a self-decided purpose. Default implementation platform: Chatfuel (https://chatfuel.com). (A group may choose other implementation platforms if desired, for example Google's Dialogflow if you want vastly more flexibility and more challenge.)
- Decide on chatbot purpose. What is the chatbot for?
- Identify key tasks. What should the chatbot be able to do to fulfill (parts) of the purpose?
- Design flows, intents and actions. Write out the dialogues you want to support. Enable them through intents and actions (AI-rules and Blocks in Chatfuel), or link actions and intents in script-like sequences (e.g. by the use of blocks with quick-replies in chatfuel)
- Test chatbot yourself and with group members. Iterate until happy.
- Make 1 minute video showing interaction with the chatbot
- In case you get stuck, email Asbjørn (firstname.lastname@example.org), a small number of tips also at the last slide of the presentation.
- Upload video to this folder
- Report on prototyping work in the groups mid-term report Annex A.
Keep it simple and early-phase (4-8 hours work for each group?)
Asbjørn and Jo