Hi – the Ifi library has made a few films about searching for literature and plagiarism – take a look here
For the project presentations on Nov. 25th each group has 15 min. (10 min. for the presentation + 5 min. for questions). Before presenting in class you should time your presentation in order to know where to cut down and/or where to expand on the content.
I suggest you have 4 slides with the following topics:
- Shortly present the area of your research + your research question(s)
- Methodology chosen + justification (why this methodology?)
- Methods + how they support each other + how they are fruitful for your study
- One lesson learned
Looking forward and good luck. Sisse
Message from Elise: Please remember to put group no, names of all the group members plus time and place for the observations and interviews in the hand-ins.
NB! There’s been some changes in the lecture plan (see email to all, send this date). Check the ‘detailed teaching plan' to see if your group is affected by the alternations - if they cause waves in your plans, please let me know at the lecture on this coming Wednesday (Sept. 23) and we’ll figure out how to work around them.
Drift at Ifi has technical equipment you can borrow and use for your assignment(s).
- Group 1: Øyvind, Ingeborg, Guro and Aslak
- Group 2: Anne Merete, Guri and Kristin
- Group 3: Ida, Cristina, Marit, Thibaut and Vegard
- Group 4: Omar, Kjell and Helge
- Group 5: Hogne and Thomas
- Group 6: Veronika, Maria, Silje and Marie
- Group 7: Helene, Trine and Pernille
- Group 8: Ole Kristian, Miguel, Stefanie, Dong, Farah and Towani
Elise Hilland (firstname.lastname@example.org) provides feedback on your assignments. Mail Elise your assignments, pdf-file, and schedule a time for a meeting. Meeting place: the glass burieau (room no. 4.319), third floor, Forskningsparken ll, House 4 (entrance at Intermedia, pass the reception, it's in the curve). Good luck!
If you want to refer and/or cite according to the Harvard Style you’ll find a‘user manual’ here
Welcome to INF5220. The lectures take place in room 3A, Informatikkbygningen, from 14:15-16:00 on Wednesdays. This semester we'll read "Doing Ethnographies" by Crang & Cook (2007), Sage Publications.