The exam is graded A-F and can unfold in Scandinavian or English. Assessment for PhD-students is pass/no pass (pass equals a good A or B).
Please show up 20 min. before scheduled time and remember to bring valid ID.
Good luck with the exam!
Presentation of RP in class on Wednesday Nov. 30
Each group has ca. 13 min. (10 for presentation + 3 for questions in plenum). Please listen to, learn from and ask good question to your fellow students.
Before presenting in class you should time your presentation in order to know where to cut down and/or where to expand on the content.
I suggest max. 4 slides with the following topics:
* Shortly present the area of your research + your research question(s)
* Methodology chosen + justification
* Methods chosen + justification
* One lesson learned
Please find suggestions for how to STRUCTURE you Reseach Proposals under "Assignments for INF5220"
Drift at Ifi has technical equipment you can borrow and use for your assignment(s)
Groups of INF5220
1. Wanda, Jørn, Denis
2. Camilla, Morten, Linda, Glenn
3. Martin, Erlend, Ola, Margaret, Eirik
4. Xiaolin, David, Sverre, Abraham, Hai
5. Lena, Thomas, Andreas, Geirr, Kjartan
6. Helena, Tina, Ann-Marte
7. Dunia, Yvonne, Martin
8. Siripong, Eric, Yang, Michal, Isir
9. Fredrik, Geir, Therese, Herman, Rune
10. Tiril, Stian, Audun, Wilhelm
11. Anna, Andrea, Ahmed
12. Han, George
Welcome to INF5220 - looking forward meeting you all and having a great semester. The TAs this year are: Guri, Lill, and Nora. Best, Sisse.
Dette emnet har for mange påmeldte i forhold til antall plasser, hvilket betyr at søkerne vil bli rangert. Resultat blir publisert på Studentweb. Møt opp på første forelesning.