Ahoy, the exam will be in room 2G. The schedule is listed below; Tuesday May 25
- 0900 - 0955 Uteliv
- 1000 - 1055 Newspaper Widget
- 1100 - 1155 Mobilt prosjekthåndteringsverktøy
- 1200 - 1255 Learning by Tablet
- 1300 - 1400 LOPOT
Wednesday May 26
- 0900 - 0955 AtCampus
- 1000 - 1055 Authentication methods
- 1100 - 1155 Handling emergency incidents
- 1200 - 1255 IAide
Please upload your presentation to Vortex before the exam. You can bring your own computer for demo of application if you wish so.
After presenting your project, 15-25 minutes, there will be questions and comments to your project. Jo
Ahoy; please remember to do the peer review by April 9th. Feel free to do more reviews than the "project next on the list" - for example of a project you really want to communicate and share with. Good luck, Jo
Ahoy - message to PhD students (and others who wants an extra assignment): Please choose one of the following two assignments and write an essay of about 2000 words.
1. Choose some concepts, an analytical framework or a theoretical framework introduced in the course literature and describe their relevance to your own current or planned research. Illustrate both strengths and weaknesses of the chosen concepts and/or frameworks by drawing on examples from your own Ph.D work, the group assignment in this course as well as relevant literature. You are encouraged to draw upon literature that is not included in the course syllabus, but be explicit about your own opinions and viewpoints.
2. Describe the strengths and weaknesses of the concepts, analytical framework or theoretical framework chosen and presented by your project group in the final group report. You are encouraged to draw upon literature that is not included in the course syllabus, but be explicit about...
Ahoy, thanks for inspiring presentations of projects and articles today!!! Please consider posting the presentations here on Vortex in your project folders. Jo
Ahoy, welcome to room 3A Wednesday.
Ahoy, please send an email with the title of your project and your ifi user name to jo.herstad (at) ifi.uio.no in order to get a "place" on vortex, jo
Ahoy; please note that we have shiftet to room 3A, see you there. Jo