Emerald-Lite is an Android app that virtualize a terminal so that you can do basic linux commands on your phone. The app is specialized for Emerald.
You can download the .APK file here.
- Install the APK file on your phone, you can either download the "AppInstaller" app and copy the APK file to your phone
- Or you connect your phone to your laptop and use: adb install <pathoffile>.apk. (You have to install the Android SDK, follow the guide here.
- When starting the app, choose "Installation" to install all the utilities needed for the app.
- Try launching the Terminal and try out emc and emx.
- If those two works, then you have a fully working Emerald compiler on your smartphone :)
- PS! The app might not work on all smartphones due to different CPU's.
Publisert 15. jan. 2015 03:48 - Sist endret 15. jan. 2015 03:48