The textbook of the course is: A.C. Davison and D.V. Hinkley ( 1997). Bootstrap methods and their application, Cambridge University Press.
The plan is to cover material from
- chapter 2: the basic bootstrap, main part
- chapter 3: further ideas, selected topics
- chapter 4: tests, main part
- chapter 5: confidence intervals, main part
- chapter 6: linear regression, main part
If time permits, some special topics from the rest of
the book will also be covered.
A detailed description of the material that have
been covered in the lectures can be found