Pensum SYKVIT4312/GERSYK4401 Høst 2017
Det tas forbehold om endringer
- Daatland SO og Solem PE (2011). Aldring og samfunn: en innføring i sosialgerontologi. Bergen: Fagbokforlaget
- Fossland T og Thorsen K (2010). Livshistorier i teori og praksis. Bergen: Fagbokforlaget. Kap. 1, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12 og 13
- Wyller TB (2015). Geriatri – en medisinsk lærebok. Oslo: Gyldendal. 2. utgave. Kap 2
- Bergland A, Thorsen K & Loland N W (2010). The relationship between coping, self-esteem and health on outdoor walking ability among older adults in Norway. Ageing & Society, 30, 949-963. DOI:10.1017/S0144686X1000022X
- Brovold T, Skelton D & Bergland A (2012). The Efficacy of Counseling and Progressive Resistance Home- Exercises on Adherence, Health-Related Quality of Life and Function after Discharge from a Geriatric Day-Hospital. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics. 55 (2) 453-459.
- Carstensen LL, Fung HH, & Charles ST (2003). Socioemotional Selectivity Theory and the Regulation of Emotion in the Second Half of Life. Motivation and Emotion, 27 (2) 103 – 123.
- Clarke A, Hanson EJ, Ross H (2003). Seeing the person behind the patient: enhancing the care of older people using a biographical approach. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 12 (5) 697-706.
- Dalby P. (2006). Is there a process of spiritual change or development associated with ageing? A critical review of research. Aging & Mental Health, 10(1) 4-12.
- Delaney C, m. fl. (2013). A randomized trial of telemonitoring and self-care education in heart failure patients following home care discharge. Home health care management & practice, 25(5) 187-195.
- Fredriks S, Yau T. (2013). Educational intervention reduces complications and rehospitalizations after heart surgery. Western Journal of Nursing Research, 35(19) 1251-1265.
- Heliker D (2009). Enhancing relationships in long-term care through story sharing. Journal of Gerontological Nursing, 35 (6) 43-9.
- Lennon S, McKenna S, Jones F. (2013). Self-management programmes for people post stroke: a systematic review. Clinical rehabilitation, 27(10) 867-878.
- Sundsli K, Söderhamn U, Espnes GA, Söderhamn O. (2012). Ability for self-care in urban living older people in southern Norway. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare, 5:85-95. Epub 2012 Mar 26.
- Synnes, O. (2015). Narratives of nostalgia in the face of death: The importance of lighter stories of the past in palliative care. Journal of Aging Studies, 34, 169-176.
- Wadensten B & Carlsson M (2003). Theory-driven guidelines for practical care of older people, based on the theory of Gerotranscendence. Journal of Advanced Nursing 41 (5) 462–470.
- Bjørkeløf, G.H., Engedal, K. (2014). Depresjon hos eldre, kapittel 2. Hertervig Forl.
- Bjørkløf, G.H. et al (2016) Locus of control and coping strategies in older persons with and without depression, Aging & Mental Health, 20 (8) 831-839.
- Sivertsen, H., Bjørkløf, G. Et al (2015) Depression and Quality of Life in Older Persons: a review, Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders, 40, 311-339.