Purves D, Cabeza R, Huettel SA, LeBar KS, Plaff ML & Woldorff MG (2013). Principles of cognitive neuroscience. Second edition. Sinauer Associates Inc: Sunderland, MA. Chapters: 1-3, 6-9, 12-13, 15, appendix.
Articles that will be published in Fronter:
- Boyke J, Driemeyer J, Gaser C, Büchel C & May A (2008). Training-induced brain structure changes in the elderly. Journal of Neuroscience, 28, 7031-7035.
- Giedd JN & Rapoport JL (2010). Structural MRI of pediatric brain development: What have we learned and where are we going? Neuron, 67, 728-734.
- Ghetti S, DeMaster DM, Yonelinas AP & Bunge S (2010). Developmental differences in medial temporal lobe function during memory encoding. Journal of Neuroscience, 30, 9548-9556.
- Grady C (2012). The cognitive neuroscience of aging. Nature Reviews Neuroscience, 13, 491-505.
- Mattingley JB (2009). Attention, automaticity, and awareness in synesthesia. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1156, 141-167.