1. A new syllabus has been posted, this is probably the latest version.
2. We've posted a "Detailed Teaching Plan" with information about the topic, time and lecturer for each lecture. The topics from that plan correspond to the topic headings in the syllabus which shows what one should have read before each lecture.
3. Please mark that one lecture falls outside of the normal Tuesday - Thursday routine. There will be a lecture on the 24th of February at 08.15, but no lecture on the 23rd (meaning you should disregard the "Teaching - time and place calendar").
1. On the readings: Except for the book by John Keegan all (ALL) readings will be made available (through links or copies) on Fronter. I.e. don't buy anything at Akademika except for "The Face of Battle" (which you'll probably get cheaper on Amazon anyway).
2. The syllabus will probably undergo a few small changes before the class starts. These changes will all be more efficient articles being substituted for book excerpts.