- Nasjonale forskningsetiske komiteer. Forskningsetiske retningslinjer for samfunnsvitenskap og humaniora.
Individual reading list (min. 600 pages)
Each student will assemble their own reading list of at least 600 pages. This list will contain literature relating to your master thesis. The list must be submitted as an appendix to your thesis outline in June (the exam).
These are examples of master theses of good quality which were submitted by TIK and ESST students between 2017-2018. Use these for inspiration.
STS – Science and Technology Studies
- Morsman, Silje Rebecca (2017): Responsible Research and Innovation: Economies of worth and situations of dissonance in the case of a new policy concept (TIK)
- Måløy, Tommas (2016): Building a Virtual Lifeform: Maps, Model Organisms, and Collaboration in Digital Biology (TIK)
- Skrivervik, Eilie Bergitte Sehm (2017): Norwegian Food Waste Policies: A Valuation Study (ESST)
- Aaagard, Nora Vilde (2018): Urban experimentation for sustainable mobility: A case study of zero-emission bus experimentation in Oslo (TIK)
- Gjerstad, Siv Helén Egelund (2018): Innovative offentlige anskaffelser som klimapolitisk virkemiddel: En case-studie om betydningen av offentlige anskaffelser for grønn innovasjon i norsk byggsektor (TIK)
- Andersen, Henrik (2017): Conceptions of Responsible Research and Innovation in Funding Processes: A case study of Convergence Environments at the University of Oslo: Life Science (ESST)