Norwegian version of this page
Occupational Health Service Unit
The Organization of Our Services
- The Occupational Health Care Unit is now back in the office at campus Blindern.
- We are still providing digital services after special agreements. The digital services will be on Zoom or Teams.
- Regarding the pandemic and Covid-19, please see up-to-date information and recommendations from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH).
Our Responsibilities and Services
- The Occupational Health Service Unit supports employers, staff, working environment committees, and safety representatives in creating safe and sound working conditions.
- The unit comprises specialists in occupational health, the psychosocial and organizational working environment, ergonomics, and occupational hygiene. The Occupational Health Service has a free and independent position at the University of Oslo.
- We will generally answer new inquiries within five workdays.
- Currently, there are many inquiries, and our capacity is, to a certain degree, restricted. The follow-up, of some cases, may therefore take longer than usual.
- Please read about the services we provide
Postboks 1043 Blindern
Kristian Ottosens hus