Please note! The office is now closed for summer, we are back 2th of August!
Due to reconstruction work in Kristian Ottosen's house, we unfortunately can not provide drop-in office these days. Please call or write to us and we will arrange alternative venues.
You can call us at any time during normal working hours (9:00 to 4:00 p.m monday to friday).
You can also meet us at the Faculty of Law starting at 12.00 - 14.00p.m every other Wednesday. Here you can meet us from the 19th of September.
If you would like to send us an e-mail, please do not send documents with sensitive information, such as medical certificates etc.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Marianne Høva Rustberggard, Ombuds for students
LL.M. and BA in culture and society
- Board member of European Network for Ombudsmen in Higher Education (Enohe)
- Scandinavian Network for Representatives of Higher Education
- Member of Norwegian Network for Ombud for Students
- Broad experience of student politics from various offices held, as well as board experience
Mari Skogheim Møst, Higher Executive Officer
Master of media science, NTNU
- Secretariat for European Network for Ombudsmen in Higher Education (Enohe)
- Member of Scandinavian Network for representatives of Higher Education.
- Member of the Norwegian Network for Ombud for Students
- Editorial associate, Student TV Trondheim