Guide to My studies/Mine studier
My studies is split in four parts: Messages, Schedule, My shortcuts and My study program and courses.
Mine studier collect messages from your study programme and courses.
You will receive messages from:
- your study programme's webpage,
- your programme option's webpage,
- the semester pages of your courses,
- and the Canvas rooms you participate in.
Messages from uio.no and from Canvas are merged in chronological order.
Schedule / Calendar
The schedule shows exams and teaching for your courses, and any submissions you have i Canvas.
Exams in your schedule - new feature
Time and place for exams are shown in the calendar for the courses you are registered to.
Since the calendar shows all exams for your courses, you must check Studentweb to see which applies to you. Also note this about the calendar in Mine studier:
- Postponed exams will be shown to everyone, but only apply to those who have been granted a postponed exam.
- Oral exams can be marked in the calendar, but you will receive further information from the department about what applies to you when the exam is approaching.
- In cases where you choose between several exam arrangements, you will see them all in the calendar.
- Information about special exam arrangements is only displayed in Studentweb.
The schedule shows the teaching you are registered for.
Assignments in Canvas
The timetable shows assignments from the Canvas rooms you participate in. The calendar shows the deadlines with a link to the assignment in Canvas.
My shortcuts gives you links to useful services in your studies. You get a standard layout of the most popular shortcuts the first time you log in, but you can edit and choose which shortcuts you want at any time. You can also add your own shortcuts.
My study programme and courses
Under this heading you will find your study programme and programme option in addition to the courses you are registered for.
Change page layout
You can choose to see the schedule or your shortcuts at the top of the view in Mine studier. You do this from "Change page layout" at the top of Mine studier.