When voicemail is activated callers will hear a message if you do not answer your phone. The caller can also leave a message.
When voicemail is activated the caller will hear a standard message stating that no one is available at the moment. The caller will also be able to leave a message. Voicemail is not activated by default, it has to be activated by choosing "forwarding to voicemail".
Voicemail is activated under the banner "viderekobling" (forwarding) and you can choose the mode of delivery under the banner "talepost" (voicemail) in ukomm. Ukomm is only available in Norwegian at this time.
You can listen to the voicemail by calling your own voicemail inbox. You can also choose to receive voicemail messages via e-mail. If you choose this option, it will be sent as a .wav-attachment to your primary UiO e-mail address. You can also choose voicemail to be delivered both to your voicemail inbox and as an e-mail.
You can listen to your voicemail from your voicemail inbox by doing one of the following:
- Use the Talepst "softkey" on your phone. This wil bring you directly to you voicemail inbox.
- Dial 3001 from your own phone. This will bring you directly to you voicemail inbox.
- Dial 3000 from any UiO registered phone and then dial your five numbered UiO extension. You will need your pin code, as given in ukomm (under the banner "Oversikt" and "Pin-kode til talepost").
- Dial 22 84 30 00 from any number and then dial your five numbered UiO extension and pin.
To record a personal greeting for your voicemail:
- Dial 3001 from your own phone.
- Dress '0' for 'additional options'.
- Press '1' for greeting used for
- unanswered calls
- all calls
- Press '2' for greeting used if the line is busy.
To delete a greeting:
- There is no feature for deleting greetings. If needed, please replace the old greeting with av new one. If you do not want a greeting for your voicemail, please replace the greeting with an empty message.