- Educloud Research is a research platform for collaboration with users across institutions and borders.
- Safe storage and recovery of files lost, accidently deleted or stored on computers that have stopped working.
- Great stability and capacity.
- High degree security outwards and between cutsomer containers.
- Educloud Research kan be ordered by organizations outside UiO as long as they are connected to UiO or the University/University College sector.
Included in Educloud Research basic package
- Share your data with other researchers through our self-service portal.
- 1 TB of data with backup
- Desktop of choice: Windows or Linux (possible to opt-out, and have a clean HPC package)
- Scientific software (licensed software must be negotiated for non-UiO users)
- Access to low threshold HPC
|UiO (NOK)||UH (excl VAT)|
|HPC only project (per project per year)||0||15.000|
|Basic Educloud project (per project pr year)||Free at least until January 2023||22.000|
|HPC access per core hour||0||0,07|
|Extra storage per TiB pr year||< 10TiB: 400 NOK
> 10TiB: 500 NOK
|Extra backup per TiB raw data on disk that is backed up per year||0||800|
|Advanced User Support (per hour)||705||930|
Order Educloud Research
When you click the Order Educloud Research button above, you are taken to a web page where the ordering process starts. On that page, click Request a new project. If you are not already a customer, a contract will be created in the request process. This process is currently available only for users with a Norwegian electronic ID.
If you do not have a Norwegian electronic ID, please contact us at email@example.com.