You can share your results digitally from the Diploma registry or order a digital transcript in Studentweb.
Share your results digitally from the Diploma Registry
- The Diploma Registry is a safe public service that makes it possible for those with higher education to share their results (subjects and degrees) digitally with others if they wish to.
- If your employer, place of study abroad, or others require your results from the University of Oslo (UiO), you can share them from the Diploma Registry.
- If you are still a student at UiO, you can log in with your username and password.
- If you are no longer a student, you can log in with the ID-portal. In that case you need a norwegian ID-number.
Are you applying for studies at other higher education institutions in Norway? Your results can be transferred automatically by consenting to this in Søknadsweb or with the Norwegian Universities and Colleges Admission Service.
Order a digital transcript
- You can order a digital transcript in Studentweb, choose Orders from the menu.
- You will find the transcript under Documents in Studentweb after approximately 10 minutes.
- The transcript is normally valid for several years, or until the certificate expires.
- You can receive the transcript in Norwegian or English.
- A transcript will show all courses which you have passed at UiO.
- You decide how to share the transcript with others, but note that a transcript in Norwegian will contain your Norwegian ID number.