UiO should be a safe and open workplace for everyone. If you see or experience any censurable conditions or behaviour at UiO, we would like you to tell us about it.
Who can you turn to for advice?
The UiO has several people who provide support to whom you can turn for advice before you formally report any reprehensible behaviour.
Tell us using our online form, or contact your line manager and explain the situation either verbally or in writing.
The reporting process – step by step
- What does reporting involve? What is regarded as censurable conditions and reporting?
- Before submitting a report Information that it would be advisable to know about
- How to submit a report? For employees, PhD candidates, students and external parties
- What happens once you have submitted a report Case flow during the reporting process
- What happens when someone has reported you? Your rights as the person who has been reported
Your employer has a duty to prevent harassment and inappropriate behaviour in the workplace.
Here you find the relevant legislation, reporting procedures and the UiO’s internal guidelines.
Information for people working on cases of censurable conditions which have been reported in the reception system.