Kultrans' advisory consists of leading international scholars with key positions in relevant networks.
- Andrew Barry, Professor of Political Geography, St Catherine’s College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Bauman, Distinguished Professor Emeritus, Indiana University.
- Costas Douzinas, Professor of Law and Director of the Birkbeck Institute for the Humanities at Birkbeck, University of London.
- Fazal Rizvi, Professor of Education Policy, Organization and Leadership and Director of the Global Studies in Education online program, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and Professor in Global Studies in Education, University of Melbourne.
- Hartmut Rosa, Professor of Sociology, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena.
- Lynn Hunt, Distinguished Professor of History and Eugen Weber Endowed Chair in Modern European History, UCLA.