What is Leganto?
Leganto is a new reading list management system at UiO. From autumn semester 2020 nearly all courses at UiO will have their reading lists in Leganto.
Use Leganto to:
- find and see reading lists for your courses
- see which chapters and pages are included in the syllabus
- get direct access to online articles and digital resources
- check availability at the UiO libraries and reserve books
- create and publish course reading lists (only for employees)
Help and guides
Where do I find reading lists?
- Leganto: you can find all published course reading lists at UiO in Leganto
- Semester pages: an overview of your course's reading list is available in the semester pages, under Syllabus/achievement requirements
- Canvas: Leganto is integrated in Canvas room menus, making reading lists available in each Canvas course
How do I order compendia?
Compendia will be made available digitally for UiO-students as PDFs in Leganto. Printed compendia are still for sale, and can be ordered via Hustrykkeriet.
How do I use Leganto as a student?
How do I use Leganto as an employee?
See guides in UiO's employee pages (currently only in Norwegian)