What is Leganto?
Leganto is a new reading list management system at UiO. From autumn semester 2020 nearly all courses at UiO will have their reading lists in Leganto.
Use Leganto to:
- find and see reading lists for your courses
- see which chapters and pages are included in the syllabus
- get direct access to online articles and digital resources
- check availability at the UiO libraries and reserve books
- create and publish course reading lists (only for employees)
Help and guides
Where do I find reading lists?
- Leganto: you can find all published course reading lists at UiO in Leganto
- Semester pages: an overview of your course's reading list is available in the semester pages, under Syllabus/achievement requirements
- Canvas: Leganto is integrated in Canvas room menus, making reading lists available in each Canvas course
How do I use Leganto as a student?
- How to find reading lists in Leganto
- Chapters, pages and other important information about the readings
- Get direct access to articles and the library's digital resources
- Check availability at the library and loan books
- Write private notes and mark references as read
- Share, export or print a reading list
- Create your own collection of references
How do I use Leganto as an employee?
See guides in UiO's employee pages (currently only in Norwegian)