Where can I print?

Students can print on computer rooms and term rooms. Employees have their own printers, local IT can show where they are.

Local IT have the overview of which printers best match your need, and can recommend which printers to use for regular prints and for instance color prints, A3 prints or other special prints. The faculties usually have printers available for their students on term or computer rooms.

Where are the printers?

  • Most units have an overview over the printers on their own IT service web pages. These can be found under "Services and tools" on the units web page. If you do not find an overview there, you can contact student IT where your study or local IT where you work.




Published July 16, 2015 12:32 PM - Last modified July 21, 2015 11:33 AM