Completion of Quota Scheme

There are certain procedures which you must do before your departure from Norway.

  1. Fill out and submit the Completion Form and the Q-form.
  2. Notify the National Registry
  3. Inform SiO Housing

If you continue as a self-financed student in Norway, it is very important that you apply for dispensation of repayment of loan while you are still a student. If you do not do this, you will receive a payment plan to start repaying the loan. Please refer to Dine sider at

Completion Form and Q-form

The forms should be submitted to Knutepunktet - International student reception.

Notifying the National Registry

You must fill out “Notification to the National Registry of a move abroad”  two weeks prior to your departure for Norway.

 You must print the form yourself and mail it to:

Skatt Øst
Postboks  9200
0134 Oslo

Inform SiO Housing

Cancellation of housing

You must also register your bank account details on "My page" in order for you to receive your housing deposit, and you should give SiO a forwarding address in your home country.

Norwegian bank account

We strongly advise you to keep your bank account open in Norway even after you leave. This way you will receive the housing deposit and final passage in your Norwegian bank account, and you can pay bills without a problem.


Published May 27, 2015 2:46 PM - Last modified Jan. 15, 2021 9:12 AM