Documentation requirements - Pakistan
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) + at least 1 year of university education + English proficiency, or
- Intermediate Examination Certificate + at least 1 year of university education + English proficiency, or
- 3 A-levels (General Certificate of Education/GCE).
Documents to be uploaded:
All applicants must upload scanned copies of their supporting documents into the application portal, please name your uploaded files as suggested in the tables below.
|Copy of passport or ID card||
Please note that only a copy of the ID-page is required. The passport must be valid for at least six months after your departure from Norway.
Name the pdf file passport or idcard
|Documentation of name change (if applicable)||
Documentation of name change must be uploaded if your name appears different in any document.
Name the pdf file namechange
|Documentation of English language proficiency|
|What to submit||How to submit|
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
Intermediate Examination Certificate
Upload copies of documents officially certified by the Controller of Examinations of the responsible board.
Documents certified by persons outside the Controller of Examination, such as external notary publics or IBCC and provisional certificates will not be accepted.
Name the pdf or jpg file secondarymarks.
|What to submit||How to submit|
Mark sheet(s) - Result Card(s)
final degree certificate(s) (if applicable)
The application process:
Upload a copy of the original transcripts and certificates. Name the pdf or jpg file(s) universitymarks.
If you have completed a degree:
Upload a scanned copy of the front and back pages of the transcripts and the diploma of the original document certified by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) with Rs.400 stamps (or higher). Please make sure we can read the HEC numbers after you have uploaded the documents. If you hold a master's degree you must upload your HEC-certified master's degree certificate and diploma too.
For more information, please visit the HEC website. Name the pdf or jpg file(s) universitydiploma.
Certifications from any other source, such as external notary publics and provisional certificates will not be accepted.
Statement of purpose
|Statement of purpose||
Your statement of purpose should be one page, typed, double spaced (max. 400 words). Tell us why the course is important to you, how it helps you fulfill future goals or how it relates to your current studies or employment. Briefly state your personal qualities that make you a good representative of your country.
Name the file statement
Important about documentation:
- Upload documents preferably in PDF or JPG format in the online application portal (Søknadsweb) by the application deadline.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- You are responsible for uploading all required documentation, as well as ensuring that it is uploaded within the application deadline. As it may take several weeks for institutions and test centres to provide transcripts and/or test scores, please arrange for these documents to be issued as soon as possible.
- You are liable for your uploaded documents, i.e. that they represent true and unaltered information.
- Wrongful or misleading information may lead to dismissal and loss of right to study, according to § 7 of Regulations governing studies and examinations at the University of Oslo.
- Submission of fraudulent documents is illegal, and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- A random selection of students can be asked to present their original documents before starting their studies.
- Please note that we maintain the right to contact institutions, firms, associations and government agencies for the purpose of explanation and/or verification of uploaded documents.