After you have been admitted to the Summer School, there are some important things you need to do before you arrive. Please complete the eight steps below.
We will also keep you informed by e-mail. See when you can expect to hear from us.
- In the Application Portal you will find your admission letter, titled “iss oncampus.pdf/iss offcampus.pdf”, in “My documents”, under “Other documents”.
- The letter includes important information about fees/scholarships, housing and course(s).
You must be covered by either our ISS group health insurance or your own health insurance.
The visa application process can take several weeks or months, remember to apply in time.
In order to receive a UiO student ID card, you must submit one passport-sized photo online. Deadline: June 1
If you have special needs you must let us know about them within May 15.
- Are you unsure of what to pack and how your cellphone and electronics will work properly - read staying in Norway
- Are you going to the mountains - read our tips for how to dress when hiking in the mountains
- Start looking forward to your stay by enjoying our videos and pictures from former years at the International Summer School.
We look forward to meeting you in June! Welcome to Norway!