Documentation requirements - Pakistan
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) + 4 years university education OR Intermediate Examination Certificate + 4 years university education
- Your degree must be attested by HEC.
The University of Oslo may select your submitted documentation for verification with the issuing school/institution. If we are unable to verify your qualifications, you will not be offered admission.
Documents to be uploaded:
All applicants must upload scanned copies of their supporting documents into the application portal, please name your uploaded files as suggested in the tables below.
|Copy of passport or ID card||
Please note that only a copy of the ID-page is required. The passport must be valid for at least six months after your departure from Norway.
Name the pdf file passport or idcard
|Documentation of name change (if applicable)||
Documentation of name change must be uploaded if your name appears different in any document.
Name the pdf file namechange
|Documentation of English language proficiency||
Documentation of English language proficiency must be documented by an internationally recognised English language proficiency test:
Please note that a proficiency certificate from your university does not cover the English language requirement.
Name the pdf file english.
|What to submit||How to submit|
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
Intermediate Examination Certificate
Scan and upload the original diploma/certificate.
Name the pdf file secondary.
|What to submit||How to submit|
Final degree certificate(s)
Scan and upload the front and back pages of the original document certified by the Higher Education Commission (HEC). If you hold a master's degree you must also upload your HEC-certified master's degree certificate/diploma.
For information about HEC Degree Attestation Service, please visit the HEC website.
Note: Applications without an enclosed final bachelor's degree certificate will not be considered.
Name your pdf file(s) bachelor / master.
Transcripts/ Mark sheet(s)/ Result Card(s)
Upload mark sheets attested by HEC. If you hold a master's degree you must also upload mark sheets for your master's certified by HEC.
Your university can also send your transcripts directly to the International Summer School by the issuing institution:
International Summer School
Note: Certifications from any other source, such as external notary publics, will not be accepted.
Name your pdf file(s) bachelortranscr / mastertranscr.
If the language of the original document is not English, an official translation made by an authorized translator must be uploaded. Please note that the original language version must always accompany the translation.
Name your pdf file(s) bachelortransl / mastertransl.
Statement of purpose, CV and letter of recommendation
|Statement of purpose||
Your statement of purpose should be one page, typed, double spaced (max. 400 words). Tell us why the course is important to you, how it helps you fulfill future goals or how it relates to your current studies or employment. Briefly state your personal qualities that make you a good representative of your country.
Name the file statement
|CV||Name the file cv|
|Letter of recommendation||
You should submit one letter of recommendation from a person who is not related to you by blood or marriage. The referee should give information regarding your character, intellectual ability and seriousness of purpose. The letter should be written on official letterhead and must include contact information for the reference person. The letter should come from your professor, lecturer, headmaster, or your employer.
Name the file recommendation
Important about documentation:
- Upload documents preferably in PDF or JPG format in the online application portal (Søknadsweb) by the application deadline.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- You are responsible for uploading all required documentation, as well as ensuring that it is uploaded within the application deadline. As it may take several weeks for institutions and test centres to provide transcripts and/or test scores, please arrange for these documents to be issued as soon as possible.
- You are liable for your uploaded documents, i.e. that they represent true and unaltered information.
- Wrongful or misleading information may lead to dismissal and loss of right to study, according to § 7 of Regulations governing studies and examinations at the University of Oslo.
- Submission of fraudulent documents is illegal, and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- A random selection of students can be asked to present their original documents before starting their studies.
- Please note that we maintain the right to contact institutions, firms, associations and government agencies for the purpose of explanation and/or verification of uploaded documents.