Documentation requirements - Philippines
High School Diploma + 5 years university education in academic subjects
All applicants must upload scanned copies of their supporting documents into the application portal, please name your uploaded files as suggested in the tables below.
|Copy of passport or ID card||
Please note that only a copy of the ID-page is required. The passport must be valid for at least six months after your departure from Norway.
Name the pdf file passport or idcard
|Documentation of name change (if applicable)||
Documentation of name change must be uploaded if your name appears different in any document.
Name the pdf file namechange
|Documentation of English language proficiency||
Documentation of English language proficiency must be documented by an internationally recognised English language proficiency test:
Please note that a proficiency certificate from your university does not cover the English language requirement.
Name the pdf file english.
High School graduation diploma and transcript
A scanned copy of the original diploma/certificate must be uploaded.
Name the pdf file secondary.
If you have completed a four-year bachelor's degree (e.g. in Nursing), you must complete at least one year of additional master's studies before you are eligible to apply for master's admission at UiO.
Final degree diploma(s)
A scanned copy of the original document must be uploaded. If you hold a master's degree you should also upload your original master's degree diploma as well as the bachelor's degree diploma.
Name your pdf file(s) bachelor / master.
Transcript of records for your bachelor's degree
To be sent directly to the International Summer School by the issuing institution:
International Summer School
Note: In addition, you must upload a scanned copy of your transcript. However, only applications with transcripts that are sent directly will be considered.
In the same manner you must also submit separate transcripts for courses/modules from other institutions included in your degree, such as exchange semesters, transfer credits or in cases of admission to a bachelor’s program due to advanced standing. If you hold a master's degree, you should also submit a transcript of records for your master's degree, sent us directly from the issuing institution.
Name your pdf file(s) bachelortranscr / mastertranscr.
If the language of the original document is not English, an official translation made by an authorized translator must be uploaded. Please note that the original language version must always accompany the translation.
Name your pdf file(s) bachelortransl / mastertransl.
Statement of purpose, CV and letter of recommendation
|Statement of purpose||
Your statement of purpose should be one page, typed, double spaced (max. 400 words). Tell us why the course is important to you, how it helps you fulfill future goals or how it relates to your current studies or employment. Briefly state your personal qualities that make you a good representative of your country.
Name the file statement
|CV||Name the file cv|
|Letter of recommendation||
You should submit one letter of recommendation from a person who is not related to you by blood or marriage. The referee should give information regarding your character, intellectual ability and seriousness of purpose. The letter should be written on official letterhead and must include contact information for the reference person. The letter should come from your professor, lecturer, headmaster, or your employer.
Name the file recommendation
Important about documentation:
- Upload documents preferably in PDF or JPG format in the online application portal (Søknadsweb) by the application deadline.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- You are responsible for uploading all required documentation, as well as ensuring that it is uploaded within the application deadline. As it may take several weeks for institutions and test centres to provide transcripts and/or test scores, please arrange for these documents to be issued as soon as possible.
- You are liable for your uploaded documents, i.e. that they represent true and unaltered information.
- Wrongful or misleading information may lead to dismissal and loss of right to study, according to § 7 of Regulations governing studies and examinations at the University of Oslo.
- Submission of fraudulent documents is illegal, and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- A random selection of students can be asked to present their original documents before starting their studies.
- Please note that we maintain the right to contact institutions, firms, associations and government agencies for the purpose of explanation and/or verification of uploaded documents.