Partnership for life 2018
LMI and partners welcome you to join this day where we will present the Norwegian life science ecosystem, discuss the importance of collaboration, look at global success stories and challenge Norwegian decision and policy makers on their ambition and execution.
Fill out the form at the bottom of the page to sign up (NB one session in Norwegian).
Innovation and value creation within the life sciences demands excellence in science, quality healthcare services with capacity and a culture for public-private research projects, high amount of investments, skilled business development and brilliant people.
An ecosystem that embraces this, is the key to achieve high competitiveness and results in benefits for patients, society and businesses.
Moderator through the day: Anne Grosvold
10.00–10.15 The innovation journey – from idea to product
Karita Bekkemellem, CEO, LMI
10.15 –11.15 The Norwegian ecosystem
Presentations of the players
Representatives from the ecosystem:
- Agnete B. Fredriksen, Vaccibody
- Hilde Nebb, Deputy dean of research and innovation, Faculty of Medicine, UiO
- Esben Nilssen, CEO, ShareLab
- Ingrid Takay, Haydean Venture
11.15-12.15 The importance of public–private collaboration
- Kevin J. Lynch, Ph.D. Vice President Head, Search and Evaluation, AbbVie
- Dr. Sabine Jaccaud, Director, Cambridge Communications, AstraZeneca
- Bayer (TBA)
- Pfizer (TBA)
12.15–12.45 Lunch break
12.45–13.45 Global success stories
- Johan Frauerhof. CEO at Lab Central, Boston
14.00– 15.00 Ambitions and goals for Norwegian Life science and Health and Care services
This session will be in Norwegian!
Oppspill til debatt: Torgeir Michaelsen. former politician
- Sveinung Stensland, H
- Ingvild Kjerkol, AP
- Carl-Erik Grimstad, V
- Lena Nymo Helli, CEO AbbVie
- Karita Bekkemellem, CEO, LMI
15.00–18.00 One-to-one meetings – Find your future partner!
and refreshments and social interaction
For the first time at Partnership for life will organize a one-to-one meeting session where we invite companies, startups, investors and academia. The session is facilitated by Inven2. academia. Sign up for partnering meetings.
- Expand your knowledge
- Exchange competence
- Extend your network
- Identify possible areas for collaboration