- The pilot phase has started: Innovation grant to students who make solar cells from genetically modified bacteria. (In Norwegian)
- New innovation grant for students the first step towards a biomakerspace in the new life science building at UiO. Read about the project and apply.
- UiO:Life Science also contributes to further development of the School of Health Innovation.
- We offer summer projects for students. In 2019 40 students were granted a scholarship. See the prize winners from the closing event 2019 (in Norwegian). Information about summer projects in 2020 will be out in December 2019.
- Meet psychology student Emma Eriksson who received a grant in 2019 and biology student Marius F. Maurstad who received a grant in 2018.
UiO:Life Science shall recruit, educate and develop talents.