How to pay the fees
- Basic fee: April 15
- Payment information about the Basic Fee will be sent in your admissions email. You cannot pay the programme fees before you are admitted and have received your admission letter.
- North American students: 200$ deposit within 2 weeks of acceptance. Balance due April 15.
Note! Your admission will be cancelled if you do not pay all fees by the deadlines.
How to pay Basic fee for applicants to the ISS Office in Norway
Deadline for payments:
- April 15
- Payment deadlines are non-negotiable. If you have not paid by the deadline, your application will be cancelled.
How to pay
In your admission email, you will find payment information and the link to the online payment-portal.
- Open the link.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Eurocard) - cheques or cash will not be accepted.
- See our step by step Guide to E-pay.
- Payment must be made in full - a payment plan is not possible.
- If you are unable to pay through the portal, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note, your bank might have a fee for paying with credit card.
Read the ISS cancellation policy
How to pay Basic fee for applicants to the ISS Office in North America
There are three options for making payment to Oslo International Summer School.
- Pay by check. The deposit of $200 must be paid within two weeks of this email, and the remaining balance by April 15. Checks are payable to Oslo International Summer School, and send to:
Oslo International Summer School
St. Olaf College
1520 St. Olaf Avenue
Northfield, MN 55057
- Pay by credit card. There is a 2.99% fee for paying by credit card. If you choose this option, the entire amount must be paid within 4 weeks after receiving the admission email. Pay by credit card
- Pay by bank transfer. If you choose this option, the entire amount must be paid in full within 4 weeks after receiving the admission email. Pay by bank transfer
Students who have applied for scholarships from ISS will receive a reply by April 10. Payment in full will not affect your chances for a scholarship. If you receive a scholarship, any overpayment will be refunded.