No payment due at this time
The emerging public health concern involving the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is creating a lot of uncertainty about scheduled activities all around the world. At the moment, we are preparing digital options for ISS 2020.
- There is no payment due at this time
How to pay Basic fee for applicants to the ISS Office in Norway
How to pay
In your admission email, you will find payment information and the link to the online payment-portal.
- Open the link
- Pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Eurocard) - cheques or cash will not be accepted.
- See our step by step Guide to E-pay.
- Payment must be made in full - a payment plan is not possible.
- If you are unable to pay through the portal, send an email to email@example.com.
- Please note, your bank might have a fee for paying with credit card.
Read the ISS cancellation policy
How to pay Basic fee for applicants to the ISS Office in North America
There are three options for making payment to Oslo International Summer School.
- Pay by check. Payment received by April 25. Checks are payable to Oslo International Summer School, and send to:
Oslo International Summer School
St. Olaf College
1520 St. Olaf Avenue
Northfield, MN 55057
- Pay by credit card. There is a 2.99% fee for paying by credit card. Pay by the payment link between April 20-25.
- Pay by bank transfer. Pay by the payment link between April 20-25.
Students who have applied for scholarships from ISS will receive a reply by April 10.