Frederik Holsts hus
Address: Kirkeveien 166
Getting to Frederik Holsts hus
In the building
- Parts of the Institute of Health and Society: the Department of General Practice, the Department of Community Medicine and Global Health, and the Centre for Medical Ethics.
- Floor plan
- In general: The building has four floors. All rooms are accessible.
- Parking: Four parking spaces by the building, two are reserved for handicapped.
- Entryway: The main entrance is wheelchair accessible.
- Lifts: One lift, in the lobby. Inner measurements: 138 x 145 cm.
- Doors: Some interior doorways have high thresholds, non-standard widths and heavy doors. Adjustments may be considered.
- Toilets: Three accessible toilets, in the basement, on the first and second floor.
- Lecture rooms: No induction loop.
- Rest rooms: None.
Kirkeveien 166 (Ullevål hospital)
Published July 12, 2016 9:38 AM - Last modified July 6, 2020 1:16 PM