Closed to the public. Card and code access for students and staff 24 hours a day.
In the building
- Centre for Development and the Environment (ground and first floor)
How to get there
- From Blindern and Oslo city center, the fastest way to get there is by metro line 4 or 5 to Nydalen.
- You can also go by bus to Nydalen, line 30, 37, 51, 56 and 58.
- From Nydalen Metro station you have to walk for approximately 5 minutes. See directions on Google Maps. Note that there is a walkway from Gullhaugveien to Sandakerveien.
- Parking (for a fee) ten meters from the main entrance.
- Wheelchair access via the main entrance.
- HC toilet on both floors.