The Viking Ship Museum
Address: Huk Aveny 35, 0287 Oslo
Getting to The Viking Ship Museum
- Bus 30 from Jernbanetorget (in front of Oslo Central Station)
- Embark at Vikingskipene
- Journey planner (ruter.no/en)
- Runs from pier 3 by the City Hall
- Embark at Dronningen
- Runs every 30 minutes from 17 March to 15 October.
- Time table and fares
- Visitor parking during opening hours is free from October–30 April
- Visitor parking for a fee 1 May–30 September
- Tourist bus parking is available year-round
Plan your visit
In the building
Viking ships and collections
Outdoor café during the summer.
- The building has two floors. The exhibition space is wheelchair accessible with exception of the upper balconies. The offices on the first floor are accessible through a side door.
- Entrances: The main entrance is wheelchair accessible, but the door is heavy. The side entrances are for staff only. Please notify the staff if you need assistance.
- Lift: A wheelchair lift is available inside.
- Toilets: Accessible toilets in the basement.
- Accessibility: Some interior doorways have high thresholds, non-standard widths and heavy doors. The building is not equipped with induction loops. Please notify the staff if you need assistance or if there are other ways we can accommodate you.
Huk Aveny 35