The Viking Ship Museum
Address: Huk Aveny 35, 0287 Oslo
Visit the Viking Ship Museum
In the building
- Viking ships and collections
- Museum shop
- Outdoor café during the summer
- The building has two floors. The exhibition space is wheelchair accessible with exception of the upper balconies. The offices on the first floor are accessible through a side door.
- Entrances: The main entrance is wheelchair accessible, but the door is heavy. The side entrances are for staff only. Please notify the staff if you need assistance.
- Lift: A wheelchair lift is available inside.
- Toilets: Accessible toilets in the basement.
- Accessibility: Some interior doorways have high thresholds, non-standard widths and heavy doors. The building is not equipped with induction loops. Please notify the staff if you need assistance or if there are other ways we can accommodate you.
Huk Aveny 35