Valuables and cards
- Valuables found on the university premises can be collected at the Security Operation Center. Valuables include for example wallets, cell phones, laptops, and key- or student cards.
- If you have lost your key- or student card you must contact the Security Operation Center to deactivate the old card and obtain a new one.
- The Security Operation Center is open 24 hours a day, and is located in Kristine Bonnevies hus in Blinderveien 31. The entrance is from Moltke Moes vei.
- Abandoned and visibly damaged bicycles are collected by the UiO Landscape Services, usually at Christmas and Easter. The bikes are stored for three months before they are recycled.
- Bike locks locked to bicycle racks without bikes will be removed.
- For questions about collected bicycles contact the UiO Landscape Services at 22 85 59 51.
Other lost items
Report damages, defects and needs
You can also report other needs related to cleaning, outdoor space, waste, internal relocation, courier services or other operational work.