Learning Environment Committee (LMU)
An advisory body where student representatives meet with representatives for the administration of UiO and the student welfare organization (SiO).
UiO is to facilitate a good physical and social learning environment at its premises. The committee oversees this work.
- Ensure student safety and welfare
- Keep university management informed about necessary improvement measures
- Submit annual reports to UiO board with proposed measures
- 4 student representatives
- A member of the rectorate
- Director of Student and Academic Affairs
- Dean (the position circulates between faculties)
- Head of Technical Department
The Learning Environment committee is headed by one student representative and the vice-rector every second year.
- Director-general, Student welfare services, Oslo (SiO)
- Head of student health services (SiO)
- Head of Section for Health, Safety and the Environment (HSE)
- Director of University Library (UB)
- Head of facility services at Student Affairs (Tilretteleggingstjenesten)
- Head of The Norwegian Student Society (DNS)
Report a case
If you wish to report conditions that need improvement, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com