Newsletter from UiO:Life Science June 2021
Maia Bangsund has already started her summer project and will be researching for a total of six weeks full time at BabyLing Lab where she contributes to an ongoing study on children's early language development.
Oslo University Hospital gets new research and laboratory premises in the life science building (in Norwegian).
- Read the convergence environment Compare's article about How the codfish scrapped parts of the immune system (link to Aftenposten Viten, in Norwegian)
- What does it mean to recover from health problems read the article by Yael Friedman et al. in Aftenposten Viten (in Norwegian).
- 15 September SPARK Norway Educational Forum
- 13 October SPARK Norway Educational Forum
- 10 November SPARK Norway Educational Forum
- 14-17 February 2022 Oslo Life Science Conference - save the dates!