Attending a completely digital defence
As a member of the audience at a defence we ask that you follow certain guidelines.
- Familiarise yourself with Zoom prior to the defence, as this is the tool that will be used for communication.
- You will be able to download a digital copy of the thesis from the defence announcement website.
- The defence will be conducted as a webinar in Zoom. This means that you will not be able to turn on your camera or unmute your microphone.
- The defence is not recorded and the host will prevent anyone who try to record in Zoom, but be advised that we cannot prevent other participants from taking screenshots during the defence. If this is unacceptable to you, we recommend not participating in the defence.
- If you wish to ask a question ex auditorio, please do so only when invited to do so by the chair of the defence. This only happens after both opponents have finished asking their questions. Signal that you wish to ask a question by clicking on "Raise hand" in the meny at the bottom. You can decide if you wish to ask the question orally or in writing using the chat function in Zoom.
Published Sep. 7, 2020 5:23 PM - Last modified Sep. 7, 2020 5:24 PM