Why is my document not printing?
Check which printer you are printing on, and if there is a paper blockage or something similar. Also check your printer quota.
If you print something and go to the printer without finding your print:
Check if there is something wrong with the printer
Is the printer turned on? Is it jammed with paper somewhere? Is it empty of paper? If something is wrong, you can contact local IT or termvakt.
- Does the printer have a card reader?
- The first time you a printing on a printer with card reader, you need to register your card. Check your email to see if you have gotten a message with a PUK code to register the card. Read more about printing on printers with card reader.
- Check which printer you are printing on
- You can check this by opening the print dialogue once more. In the open dialogue box you can see which printer the print is sent to. If you are unsure which printer that is, you can contact local IT or termvakt.
- Do you have a new card??
- If you have a new card and print on a printer with card reader, you need to register the card again. This you can do in the self-service portal for printing.
- Check your printer quota
- Is the document very large?
- If the document you are trying to print is very large, it may take time before it is printed. Be patient.