How to order
Printed material from the University Print Centre is ordered directly online.
How to order online
- UiO purchases: Choose UiO to order printing of master's and PhD theses, as well as other printing jobs covered by UiO.
- UiO users log into the online portal marked "UiO" by using your UiO user name and password. The cost will be charged to your unit.
- Private purchases: Private commissions by UiO students and staff, as well as the generel public.
- First time users: Create an accound on the online portal marked "Private".
- When you have completed your order, you will receive a receipt by email.
- You will receive an email notification when the printed material is ready for collection.
You need the following when placing an order
- The PDF file that you want printed (PDF is the only file format that is supported)
- The desired UiO delivery address and contact person for delivery
- You must indicate how many and which pages
- Read also: How to format large documents for printing
How to pay
- If you are a UiO employee or student ordering on behalf of your unit, give the location code and budget code when ordering. The cost will then be charged to your unit.
- Companies can pay by invoice (invoice address and organization number should be stated when ordering), or by bank card (card payment made on collection).
- Private individuals can only pay by bank card on collection.
- Print time is normally three working days from receipt of your order with the completed PDF file attached.
- The finished product can be collected from the University Print Centre’s customer reception, or delivered to a UiO address.
- Delivery to a UiO address is only possible for UiO purchases.