The first number of the course number code corresponds to the level of the course: 0 = introductory courses, 1-3 = bachelor level, 4-5 = master level, 9 = PhD level. Read more about courses.
Changes due to the corona-situation
- Semester pages with schedule, syllabus and exam dates for Autumn 2020 will be published on 8 June.
- Studentweb opens for course registration on 10 June.
Courses by topic
- Culture, Religion, Asian Languages, Asian and African Studies
- European Languages, Literature, European and American Studies
- History, Archaeology and Conservation Studies
- Ibsen Studies
- Media and Communication
- Philosophy, History of Art and Ideas, Greek and Latin
- Scandinavian Studies, Celtic Studies, Linguistics and Textual Sciences
- Political Science
- Social Anthropology
- Sociology and Human Geography
- Technology, Innovation and Culture
- Interdisciplinary courses within Social Sciences
- Development and the Environment
- Gender Studies
- Norwegian language courses
- International Summer School