The programme option Bioinformatics is built around a Master's thesis, which is an independent scientific research work of 60 ECTS credits, and six courses with a total of 60 ECTS credits.
The programme contains mandatory courses. For general structure and mandatory requirements, please see the programme structure.
- IN4050 – Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- IN4030 – Introduction to Bioinformatics
- INF5380 – High Performance Computing in Bioinformatics
- IN-BIOS5000 – Genome Sequencing Technologies, Assembly, Variant Calling and Statistical Genomics
- MBV-INF4410 – Bioinformatics for Molecular Biology