Semester abroad

As a student at cognitive neuroscience, you can choose a semester abroad and study at a foreign university.

When can you go?

The students are encouraged to spend the 3rd semester abroad at one of the universities that the programme has agreements with within the area of cognitive research. Information about these exchange opportunities are given in the first semester of the degree.
 It is possible for our students to conduct their master's thesis at an institution abroad. Organisation of the thesis and its supervision will be discussed on a case by case basis.

Where can you go?

Here you can see all the universities The University of Oslo have an exchange agreement with. Students at PSI are prioritized at the institutes and the faculties own exchange agreements. 

When you are back from exchange

When you are back from exchange you must apply for credit transfer upon return to UiO.

More information about exchange at UiO

Published June 7, 2012 2:17 PM - Last modified Mar. 25, 2021 11:11 AM