The programme structure if you started or are starting fall 2018 or later
In the first and second semester, all students will have mandatory courses 45 ECTS. An intership within a Research Project (internally at the Department or with an external research- collaborator) is stretched over the two first semesters. You can read more about the internship on this webpage. Students also has to choose 15 ECTS electives on the first and second semester.
In the third and fourth semester the students will be writing their master thesis and get supervision. There will be activites like research seminars and writing seminars in these two semesters.
Students wanting to go on exchange will have the opportunity in the third semester.
1. semester (choose 5 ECTS):
- PSY4303B – Vision and the Brain
- PSY4313 – Music Cognition
- PSY4314 – Research communication in cognitive neuroscience
2. semester (choose 10 ECTS)
- PSY4305B – Genetics in Cognitive Neuroscience (5 ECTS)
- PSY4311 – Affective Neuroscience: Peer reviewing and open science practices (5 ECTS)
- PSY4301B – Judgment and Decision Making and Social Cognition (5 ECTS)
- PSY4312 – Cognitive Control in Action (5 ECTS)
- PSY4315 – Rettspsykologi (10 ECTS)
Elective courses for students starting fall 2018 - 2019
- PSY4303B – Vision and the Brain / PSY4313 – Music Cognition / PSY4314 – Research communication in cognitive neuroscience
- PSY4305B – Genetics in Cognitive Neuroscience / PSY4311 – Affective Neuroscience: Peer reviewing and open science practices
- PSY4301B – Judgment and Decision Making and Social Cognition / PSY4312 – Cognitive Control in Action