The programme structure if you started or are starting fall 2018 or later
In the first and second semester, all students will have mandatory courses 45 ECTS. An intership within a Research Project (internally at the Department or with an external research- collaborator) is stretched over the two first semesters. You can read more about the internship on this webpage. Students also have to choose 15 ECTS electives on the first and second semester.
In the third and fourth semester the students will be writing their master thesis and get supervision. There will be activites like research seminars and writing seminars in these two semesters.
Students wanting to go on exchange will have the opportunity in the third semester.
1. semester (choose at least 5 ECTS):
- PSY4303B – Vision and the Brain
- PSY4313 – Music Cognition
- PSY4314 – Research communication in cognitive neuroscience
- PSY4318 – Multidisciplinary Studies of Consciousness
2. semester (choose at least 10 ECTS)
- PSY4316 – Visual curiosity and Learning (5 ECTS) NB: Not available in 2022
- PSY4317 – Hemispheric asymmetry and cognition (5 ECTS)
- PSY4206 – Language Acquisition (5 ECTS)
- PSY4311 – Affective Neuroscience: Peer reviewing and open science practices (5 ECTS)
- PSY4301B – Decisions, judgments, and social cognition (5 ECTS) NB: Not available in 2022
- PSY4312 – Cognitive Control in Action (5 ECTS)