Student ID – guidelines for using the mobile app
Valid student ID:
Invalid student ID:
Download the student ID app
You can download the student ID app for free from the app store on your phone.
Logging on for the first time
- Open the app (requires Internet access).
- Select UiO in the dropdown menu.
- Log on with your UiO username and password.
- Read and approve the terms and conditions.
- When everything is in order, you will see a yellow box at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have logged in, you can use the app without Internet access.
- The following information about you is transferred to the app: name, photograph, date of birth, student number, barcode for student card number/student number, the semester you are registered for and have paid the semester fee for, and that you are a student at UiO.
- See answers to frequently asked questions from the developers of the app.
- Need help downloading the app? Contact Houston.
- For other questions, contact Knutepunktet.