How to choose your course(s)
Choose your course(s)
- Scholarship applicants can only choose one course.
- Self financed applicants can choose maximum three courses.
Choose the bottom section "International Summer School"
Select your desired application form
Choose desired course(s)
- Read the information in the window, and click on the drop-down menu at the bottom to choose your course(s).
- You can only choose several courses if you are a self-financed applicant.
- After you have chosen the course, you need to select whether you are applying as an off-campus or on-campus student.
- Choose alternative for living on or off campus
- After every change/update, remember to save your application.
- You will now be transferred to the receipt, and an email will be sent the given email.
Published Oct. 7, 2016 10:37 PM - Last modified Nov. 14, 2016 10:53 AM