Logging in to the Application Portal
How to log in for new applicants:
With a Norwegian personal ID number:
- Log in or register using ID-porten
- ID-porten is an identification portal at the Norwegian Agency for Public Management and eGovernment (Difi) which provides secure logon with an electronic ID (e-ID) from MinID, BankID, Buypass and Commfides
- Complete the information on the next page and click "Save"
Without a Norwegian personal ID number (most applicants):
- Click on "International Applicant" on the homepage
- Click on "Register new international applicant"
- Read the statements on the following pages and choose "Yes" or "No"
- Fill in your name, personal email address, citizenship, date of birth and gender and click "Save"
- When registering your name, where it says first name write both your first and middle names exactly as written in your passport.
- You will receive an email with a password. Use this to log in, and then fill in your address, telephone numbers and other information, and then click "Next".
How to log in for returning applicants
Fill in your email and password.
Forgot your password?
- Have you forgotten your password, request a new one.
Forgot your PIN?
- For applicants with a Norwegian national ID number who have forgotten their PIN, request a new one.
Published Oct. 7, 2016 10:37 PM - Last modified Dec. 3, 2018 12:34 PM