LINK is the University of Oslo's Teaching and Learning Center. The center will stimulate a diverse development of teaching and learning processes through:
- Offer university pedagogy education.
- Assist with guidance, training and innovation in the digitization of teaching and learning.
- Have close dialogue with the faculties and support Faculty's own development work.
- Coordinate, implement and evaluate development projects aimed at the students' learning and learning environment.
- Communicate and highlight research on higher education, teaching and learning.
- Be a hub for discussions on quality in education, and help spread good practices and create networks for learning across the academic and organizational boundaries of UiO.
- Be a driving force and contributor in analyzes of UiO's work on quality, and in the development and realization of strategic initiatives.
LINK was created by the university board in June 2017, and is a merging of three different units at the University of Oslo:
- Academic Development Unit (FUP)
- ICT in Learning (DML)
- Section for Research and Mediation Support (FFS) at the Faculty of Educational Sciences
The Faculty of Educational Sciences is the host faculty of LINK.
The center has its own board, where the Deputy Rector of the University of Oslo serves as chairman.