RITMO is located on the northwestern side of the Blindern campus.
- From Entrance 1, RITMO's offices and common room is one floor down and to the right
- RITMO's meeting room (room V217) is one floor up and to the right
- Forsamlingssalen is two floors up and to the left
How to get from Oslo Airport Gardermoen to Oslo City Center
Travel time: 45min. The price is around 800 NOK.
There are two train companies going to the city center, both with frequent departures from the airport. The train station is located inside the airport.
- Flytoget/Airport Express Train: 19 minutes travel time to City center. The price from Oslo Airport to Oslo S is 210 NOK. Buy your ticket in the ticket vending machine or in the Flytoget app.
- VY: 23 minutes travel time to City centre. The price from Oslo Airport to Oslo S is 114 NOK. Buy your ticket in the Vy ticket vending machine or with the Vy app. You can buy tickets on board but with an extra fee of 40 NOK.
You could also buy a 7-day pass for 249 NOK for Oslo (zone 1) and your train ticket will be included as long as you pay for the extra zones from the airport (zone 4N). More information on Ruter.no.
How to get to RITMO
RITMO is a 9 minute walk from the metro and tram station.
Metro services from the City centre to Forskningsparken:
- 4 Vestli via Storo
- 5 Ringen via Storo
- 5 Sognsvann
Travel time from Oslo S to Forskningsparken T: 9 minutes.
Tram services from the City centre:
- 17 Rikshospitalet
- 18 Rikshospitalet
Travel time from Oslo S to Forskningsparken T: 17 minutes.
How to buy tickets for public transport
- App: Download the app Ruter to buy tickets there.
- Ticket: Can be bought in kiosks (Narvesen, 7-Eleven, Deli de Luca and Mix), Ruter service center in the Central station and National Theatre. There are also Ruter ticket vending machines at most stations. Find all departures with the app Ruter or on the Ruter webpage.
You can buy a 7-day pass for 323 NOK, single tickets for 39 NOK or 24-hour ticket for 117 NOK. The ticket covers buss, tram, train (VY only) and boat transport in the Oslo area. You only need to buy a ticket for zone 1 for traveling within Oslo.