Various exam related information: The …
Various exam related information:
- The grading is only pass/fail. (E is a pass, except for the PhD version.)
- A note on the core theory is now available.
- Note however that we have decided against a 'clear cut mathematical' exam -- you might need to consider a text-based problem and pose a model. See the note.
- We have decided against any exam problems which will involve your numerical work from the term paper. You will not be asked to do any coding.
- The note on the term paper problems is now updated.
- A link to the 'information concepts' note was lost, and is put up; I was a bit ambiguous towards doing so, because I did not see it as too important to the course in the first place, and even less now. Read it if you think it helps you.
Published May 20, 2009 4:33 PM - Last modified June 3, 2009 11:39 AM