You have already received this …
You have already received this by e-mail, but a few last-minute messages:
- The exam problem set will be available on this website Friday at 1400. The administration has not prepared paper copies.
- A hand-written solution is OK (don't waste time typesetting). You will however be expected to hand in two copies, so make sure a photocopy is readable.
- Your solutions should bear your student numbers. Look it up in studentweb. Your name should not appear on them.
- For home exams, there are citation rules (please read them). As far as I can see, the only source you might not have a thorough citation for, is the copies handed out for the extreme value theory part. They are from Embrechts, Paul; Klüppelberg, Claudia; Mikosch, Thomas: "Modelling Extremal Events", Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1997. ISBN: 3-540-60931-8
- How-to-contact-the-teacher from now and until Sunday: See your e-mails.
Published June 3, 2009 11:35 AM - Last modified June 3, 2009 11:39 AM