Registrations every semester
Every semester, students admitted to a programme of study at UiO must
- pay the semester fee and the copy fee (except ERASMUS, Nordplus/Nordlys and most Bilateral students)
- register in Studentweb and apply for courses.
When you have done this, you are registered as a student for the semester.
Registering as a student and paying the semester fee:
- Autumn: 1 September
- Spring: 1 February
How to register in Studentweb
- Go to 'Start registrations' menu in Studentweb
- If you have an individual education plan: add the courses you wish to take
- Apply for classes and register for examinations. Deadlines
- Save and complete the registration sequence
If you have an individual education plan and wish to apply for courses not included in the individual education plan, you may do this after you have registered. Choose Registrations and Register for classes and examinations in the menu.